Why Should You Seal Your Pavers?
1. Sealed brick pavers resist staining better by preventing stains from penetrating into the pores of the stones (grease, oils & rust).
2. Instant Curb Appeal: Add 10% market value with “Eye Popping Appeal” with a deep clean and color enhancement sealing provides.
3. U.V. Protection: Keep the Rich Colors of your pavers from fading in the sun.
4. Inhibits weed growth, insect intrusion and mildew staining.
5. Structural Integrity: Sealing sand into the joints stabilizes the paver system.
6. Variety of sheens, from Natural Matte to a Glossy Sheen (Higher sheens depend on the porosity of the pavers.)
At Lake Norman Hardscapes, we have years of experience in helping to restore your property’s pavers. We are an honest, hard-working team who make your satisfaction our top priority. If you are looking to regain that eye-popping curb appeal for your home, get in touch with our family owned and operated company today for a complimentary estimate.